About our Childbirth Education Classes
Some of the benefits of a Childbirth Class are:
- Understand the changes that occur in a woman's body throughout pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum.
- Become educated on the procedures and know what to expect in childbirth.
- Learn about the different interventions used and your options within them.
- Learn how to support and comfort laboring mothers.
- Learn different pain management and comfort techniques including breathing, massage, visualization and positioning.
- Address fears and get answers to your questions.
- Create a birth plan using the information you have learned.
- Learn the basics of breastfeeding and postpartum care.
The fee for the 10-week (Winter is 9 weeks) class is $320 per couple and includes:
o Student workbook
o Guest Speaker
o Copy of "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding” Book
o Supplies and Handouts
o Access to my book library and research
Removing fear from childbirth
and replacing it with knowledge,
confidence and empowerment!